Boards & Committees
Supporting Our Members
Since 1962, the Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council has provided its member governments with cutting-edge technical assistance and unique opportunities for regional collaboration.
Planning activities are primarily focused in the areas of economic development, emergency preparedness, environmental planning, resiliency planning, planning/design visualization, and geographic information systems; however, additional programs and projects that support federal/state/local government, non-profit, and private entities are also undertaken to meet the needs of the region.
The Council is a cost-effective resource when time, expertise, or sources of funding are limited. Public agencies can directly contract with the TBRPC without the need for a public procurement process, allowing our staff to serve as an immediate extension to your planning department.
Contact us to discuss your member benefits and planning support needs.
TBRPC provides the following services:
- Project Management
- Grant Writing and Administration
- Training and Capacity Building
- Research and Analysis
- Policy and Plan Development
- Local Mitigation Strategy Updates
- Community Rating System Recertifications and Cycle Visits
- Hazard Vulnerability Assessments
- Greenhouse Gas Analysis
- Scenario Planning and 3D Modeling
- Economic and Fiscal Impact Analysis
- GIS Data Analysis, Mapping, and Application Development
- Branding and Graphic Design
- Geographic Information Systems: ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online
- Economic Analysis/Modeling: REMI PI+, IMPLAN, ArcGIS Business Analyst, Giraffe
- 3D Visualization: SketchUp, Twinmotion, Unreal Engine
- Graphics: Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Videography/Animation: Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Greenhouse Gas Inventories/Forecasts: ICLEI ClearPath
TBRPC assists with the following activities:
- Stakeholder Engagement and Coordination
- Meeting Management and Facilitation
- Public Outreach and Communication
- Conference Room Rentals