- This event has passed.
Manatee Hurricane Idalia Listening Session
November 15 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Manatee Hurricane Idalia Listening Session will be held on Wednesday, November 15th, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at the Manatee Chamber of Commerce at 222 10th St., W., Bradenton, FL 34205
In partnership with Florida Commerce, the Florida Division of Emergency Management, and the Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council, the Economic RSF invites you to either of the two Hurricane Idalia Listening Sessions with state and federal partners. The purpose of the session is to:
(1) gather and validate information regarding the impacts and issues due to Hurricane Idalia,
(2) identify resources needed to address unmet needs,
(3) connect stakeholders to relevant federal and state programs and contacts,
(4) exchange information about helpful federal and state resources,
(5) discuss creative concrete examples of how these resources can aid your community in economic recovery, and
(6) establish working relationships for advancing long-term economic recovery and resiliency.
Note: You will have the opportunity to share ideas for economic recovery and resiliency projects by completing a “project summary sheet.” Project summaries will be shared with the RPC and relevant federal and state partners for follow-up as appropriate.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 811 2846 2248
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,81128462248#,,,,*122000# US (Chicago)