- Bay Soundings
- Council Meeting Presentations
- Council Meeting Recaps
- Developments of Regional Impact
- Directions to TBRPC
- Employment Opportunities
- 2016 Tampa Bay Hurricane and Disaster Planning Guide
- Future of the Region Awards
- Request for Proposals
- Staff Directory
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2017 Meeting Schedule
4000 Gateway Centre Blvd.
Pinellas Park, Florida 33782
Welcome To the Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council
The tougher challenges of the 21st century require regional thinkers, conveners and problem solvers. Since 1962, the Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council has brought together local governments and gubernatorial appointees to coordinate planning for the Region’s future. TBRPC provides a venue for analyzing issues, resolving problems, and sharing solutions among the jurisdictions in Citrus, Hernando, Hillsborough, Manatee, Pasco and Pinellas Counties.
- TBRPC will host a one-day summit to promote "Innovations in Regional Transportation" on Thursday, February 16th at the Hilton Carillon Park in St. Petersburg. Click here for more information and to register for the event.
- The 25th Annual Future of the Region Awards will be held on Friday, April 28th, 8:30am at Hilton Carillon Park in St. Petersburg. Click here to download the Call for Entries and Entry form.
- The next meeting of the Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council is:
Monday, February 13th, 2017 at 10 am. Click here to download the current agenda
- Presentation slides from the ONE BAY Resilient Communities Working Group meeting held November 4th at TBRPC are available for download
- The Tampa Bay Climate Science Advisory Panel has issued its Recommended Projection of Sea Level Rise for the Tampa Bay Region. Click here to download the report
- The Tampa Bay LEPC has developed an All-Hazards Guide for Businesses: Planning for Risks. Click here to download the guide (PDF)
- The latest edition of Bay Soundings is now available, covering news and issues affecting Tampa Bay and its watershed. Click here to view the latest issue at BaySoundings.com