The 4th Regional Resiliency Summit will be a mix of plenary sessions and breakout panels. Plenary sessions will bring attendees together for discussion from invited speakers on resilience issues of regional importance, such as federal and state legislative policy and funding initiatives.
TBRPC is seeking panel presentation proposals for summit breakout sessions. Priority will be given to panels that feature:
- Public and private sector speakers
- No more than five panelists (including moderator) and at least two speakers
- Discussion-based and/or interactive presentations
- All presenters must be in-person
Individual proposals must be received by January 17, 2024 to be considered by the topic committees for inclusion in the program. Proposals should focus on local government implementation. Ideas for proposals are listed here, but other ideas are welcome.
Note: The conference will be held as an in-person event only.
- Two pages maximum and submitted in a PDF file format
- Underline the name of the person who will coordinate the session
- The proposal must include the following:
- Presenter(s) name and credentials
- Affiliation, and
- Contact information, including email address
If selected, travel and lodging expenses are the responsibility of the panelists. Speakers will not be required to purchase a ticket to attend the Summit.
Call for Presentations Opens: October 4, 2024
Proposal Submission Deadline: January 17, 2024
Acceptance Notification: February 18, 2024
Speakers will be notified whether their proposal has been selected by February 18, 2024, and will be provided with additional logistical information.
Contact Cara Serra, Principal Resiliency Planner at email@example.com