Economic Analysis Program (EAP)
- About EAP
- Economic Analysis Request (MS Word Document download)
- EAP Brochure
- EAP Projects to Date
- Economic Development District (EDD)
4000 Gateway Centre Blvd.
Pinellas Park, Florida 33782
Phone: (727)570-5151 ext. 31
IMPLAN® is an economic impact assessment modeling system. IMPLAN’s economic input-output models estimate the impacts of economic changes to the state, region, and county level. TBRPC has the IMPLAN Professional software and the 2006 IMPLAN data sets (released October 10, 2007) for the entire state of Florida.
Minnesota IMPLAN Group, Inc. or MIG, Inc was founded in 1993 by Scott Lindall and Doug Olson as an outgrowth of their work at the University of Minnesota starting in 1984. In 1993, Scott and Doug entered into a technology transfer agreement with the University of Minnesota that allowed them to form the company.
With the IMPLAN system, you are able to:
- Examine the effects of a company moving into your area or the contributions of an existing company
- Estimate industrial targeting opportunities
- Examine resources regulated by the government
- Analyze the benefits of commercial development and use the information to attract new companies
- Analyze the effects of the tourism industry
- Examine your region's strengths and market opportunities
- Analyze a wide variety of other economic/marketing issues
Additional information on Implan can be found at www.implan.com. Documentation of the Implan software can be found at this address: